Should i go to primary care?

Patient

Q: Hi,
Im asthmatic (have been all my life) and I can't seem to take a deep breath and really breathless, even when not doing anything. I went to the doctors 4 days ago and she said I have a slightly wheezy chest and it sounded wet so gave me antibiotics and steroids. There has been no difference since taking them and I am now half way through the course of antibiotics and 1 day left on steroids.

Also, 2 nights ago it was painful every time I took a breath in or coughed. This has now developed to an achy chest and upper back. I feel very tired and achy all over as well, my appetite has decreased.

As it is the weekend the doctors are closed. When I went 4 days ago I was told to go back if I feel no better or I get worse. I don't know what to do?

Symptoms:  Breathless, tight chest, cough, headache, fatigue, shaky
Doctor