Should I go to the doctor?

Patient

Q: Should I go to the doctor? I have been sick for a few days and it is progressing, but the symptoms are kind of all over the place, so I'm not sure if I should go to the doctor. I am feeling a lot better in some ways and worse in other ways.

Symptoms:  Tuesday - swollen glands and feeling tired and out of it; Wednesday: sore throat, bad muscle aches, fatigue, fever of 101 (took tylenol and it took the fever down, hasn't come back); Thursday: tired, throat feeling better, but stomach starting to hurt; Friday: throat mostly better, less tired, diarrhea starts; Sat: diarrhea and fatigue, stomach cramps... is this two different illnesses - like a cold and a stomach bug, or something more serious? Also, I am living in Bangkok at the moment, in case that helps.
Doctor