Ask The Doctor > Pending > Should i go to the doctor imediatly for my xarelto symptoms

Should i go to the doctor imediatly for my xarelto symptoms

Patient: Hi , I am currently taking xarelto and have been continuously having small nose bleeds and my gums are sore and bleeding in a few spots I have also been having severe bloating on one side of my abdomen I know its out of line but I’m pretty sure my IUD and xarelto triggerd a very intense menses I had to change my pad and or tampon every hour for 8 days , I have a history of anemia what should I do now I have been running a fever since yesterday which is now 99.6

Symptoms: Nosebleeds , excessive menstrual bleeding , gums bleeding achyness , fever abdominal pain llq

Doctor: