Should I go to the emergency room

Patient

Q: My throat is swollen and its hard to swallow. I have had diarrhea since last thurs and turned a watery orangy color after taking antibiotics. I have occasional abdomen pain on my right side and occasional lightheadedness and dizziness. I have had pharyngitis and a sinus infection for 6 days now. I took pegesterone and cefdinir as prescribed and severe swelling started on 2/26 in the middle of the day. It was already swollen from being sick but worsened after antibiotics. i have tried taking Motron after seeing an urgent care doctor today, but it did not help.

Symptoms:  My throat is swollen and its hard to swallow. I have had diarrhea since last thurs and turned a watery orangy color after taking antibiotics. I have occasional abdomen pain on my right side and occasional lightheadedness and dizziness.
Doctor