Should I go to the ER if I have severe

Patient

Q: Should I go to the ER if I have severe pain in my lower right abdomen.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You have not provided the details of the pain abdomen as the site and duration of pain, so I can't really comment on what it is exactly. But lower right side pain abdomen is mostly due to Appendicitis or Stone. In acute appendicitis, pain is associated with fever and vomitings.
A lot many times, pain abdomen due to acid reflux also presents with vomitings. So, a clinical correlation is required to rule out the problem. Your doctor will examine you for any tenderness, if he feels this is appendicitis, he will get your ultrasound done. If he feels, this is just acid reflux, he will treat you with a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.