Should I go to the hospital

Q: I was playing soccer about two months. I was playing goalie and when I blocking the ball it hit my thumb and hand in a very awkward position. My hand immediately began to swell and bruise. It remained that way for about two weeks . Unfortunately I was away from home so I did not have my insurance and so I didn't go to the doctor. Now two months later I am still in the same mount of pain and whenever hits against something it hurts. I am worried that it may be seriously injured. Should I go to the hospital?

Symptoms:  Pain, numbness, trouble moving thumb, concave look