Should i keep testing ?

Patient : I'm 8 days late for my period i have sore breasts, cramps, i am peeing more frequently and im extremely moody but i got a negative test 3 days ago could i still be pregnant ?
Symptoms:  Cramping, sore breast, peeing frequently, Moody
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD. If your menses are already delayed by 8 days and your pregnancy test is negative , then it is advisable that you may wait for your periods to return naturally for total of 15 days post missed period. They ideally resume by then , but in case it doesn't then you may visit your physician for an ultrasound pelvis to look for thickened endometrium . If the thicknesss is more than 10mm and no pregnancy seen, then you may opt for withdrawal bleed with progestins , on prescription, to resume your menses. You may maintain a menstrual calendar for 3 months to evaluate the pattern and if the pattern persists then you would have to be evaluated for your hormonal profile status for any discrepancy in levels. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards