Should i rush to the emergency room?

Patient : Hello, i am pregnant 20+0 and today i woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air, my heart was beating very fast and i was very dizzy. i was laying on my right side. i used to have asthma as a kid and the feeling i experience is rather similar to an asthma attack. after 10 minutes of pure horror i started to feel better but even after several hours i'm still not feeling well. my hands and feet are really cold, i feel weak and dizzy and i don't feel to stand up. my blood pressure is right now 100/60 and my heart rate is around 100 bpm. i tried to drink loads of water and had a coffee to increase my blood pressure a bit but it didn't help. i am experiencing extreme fatigue in my pregnancy, even eating or going up the stairs will leave me breathless. i can't even properly talk without experiencing shortness of breath. i must also say that i had a very nice and stressless day at work and a nice valentine's day dinner at home so this won't be triggered by stress or anxiety. in two days i have an appointment with my physician and she will have my heart checked. should i wait or rush to the emergency room? i am very worried.
Symptoms:  shortness of breath, gasping for air, dizziness, extreme fatigue, accelerated heartbeat, low blood pressure