Should I see a doctor?

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm sorry this is a long question but I need to give you some background to this first. I'm not sure whether I should see a doctor over this.

At the start of 2011 I was happy with my school life (after a year of severe bullying I had a blissful 7 months), but I received numerous accounts of bullying until the summer (it had been going on 5 months), but looking back on the situation I remained unfazed. Then in the summer I had family problems to do with my parents and I was taking it out on my boyfriend (who has supported me for almost two years) by getting angry at him a lot. He left on holiday for a month while I started a new school and I found myself to be worried and angry all the time. I felt as if I had no reason to be alive because of all the hate around me and I kept imagining suicide and how it would 'show the people around me how much they should have cared'.
These feelings died down a bit until December when I just kept finding bad things about me and my life; such as I am not smart enough, I am not very popular, nobody treats me correctly, etc., but now I just feel so worthless. Whenever I remember the bullying I went through, I really cry for the fact that it hurt so much. Nowadays I am wasting my winter holiday in my room sleeping or going on my laptop and neglecting the studying I have to do... I feel really bored but can't find the 'strength' to do the hobbies I once enjoyed. The suicidal thoughts of 'what would happen if...?' are also returning, as is my angry and irritable attitude towards everyone.
I'm fifteen and I understand it could be my hormones, but I don't think that's all it can be. What do you suggest?

Doctor