Should i see a doctor?

Patient: Im 25 years old and have been dealing with ADD most my life were its been manageable but now that I work full time, out of school, pay rent, pay loans, have a girlfriend. I feel overwhelmed and cant focus. I do not know what to .

Symptoms: Constantly feeling bored, need to talk, cant finishing even cleaning till I get bored and need to to something else, lack of energy at the worse moments.

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.The natural course of ADHD is that with time the hyperactivity comes down and in 40% of them attention deficit increases as we tend to do tings which require even more attention. If you are feeling troubled with the lack of attention, then you should seek treatment for ADD. Treatment either in the form of adderall or methylphenidate is very effective and safe and hence should be considered.Do meet your doctor and get these medicines prescribed. .Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.