Should I see a doctor about my pinky?

Patient : Update : Recently, I punched a wall quite hard. I found that my pinky took the most damage, the skin around the knuckle bleeding and cut a bit. I'm mostly worried about the orientation of my pinky. It doesn't look different normally, but when clenching my fist, my pinky folds somewhat beneath the tip of my ring finger. Should I see a doctor? Could it possibly be a temporary sprain? The right edge of my hand is slightly swollen as well.
Symptoms:  Soreness in pinky, inability to spread ring and pinky apart as far as other hand, pinky folds a bit under ring finger when fist is clenched.
Should I see a doctor about...-1 Should I see a doctor about...-2