Should I seek emergency medical attention or not

Patient

Q: What kind of medical assistant do I need, Should I go to the hospital for emergency medical assistance or should I wait until my doctors office opens up for normal business hours?

Symptoms:  Hi I need to know what my illness is and if I should go to the hospital since my doctors office is closed. I have a severely sore throat. I am coughing. I've been running fevers. I have chest and nasal congestion. I'm tired all of the time. I have chills. I'm light headed at times. It's hard to swallow and talk. Problems catching a full breath. Muscles and joints ache. Constant headaches. Bad taste in mouth from the throat my throat also feels swollen.
Doctor