Should I stop taking these meds before surgery?

Patient : Hi, I'm a 25-year-old female from Sweden. At the beginning of March I'll be going under chin implant surgery under general anaesthesia and I want to know if I should stop taking my current medication. These are Effexor XR (75 mg), Desyrel and Yasmin (for hormonal disorder). My shrink says I should stop taking them 2-3 days before the operation, but the anesthesiologist says I shouldn't since this may cause stress. Whom should i listen to? Thanks.
Doctor :   You do not have to stop taking any of these medications prior to surgery. However, it is extremely important that you fu lly disclose all medications and supplements that you are taking to your anesthesiologist so that he/she may be aware and avoid any other medications which may negatively interact with your current medications.