Should I take a DNA test?

Patient

Q: I had sex on oct 4th with another guy it was with a condom at first but then we took if off I have him oral sex and he ejaculated in my mouth, then we had sex again with out a condom but he did not ejaculate inside me. On the 6th, 12, and 13 I had sex with my ex and he ejaculated every time inside me, it was more than once I those days we had sex. I'm pregnant now and my conception date is October 12th and LMP 9/28/13 due date is July 5th. Who is the father?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
It would be difficult to predict who could be the father of the fetus you are gestating. DNA test after the birth of the baby will only be 100% accurate in determining the father. Though more chances are towards your ex partner being the father based on your query.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.