Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Should I take my dad to hospital tonight. he passed out

Should I take my dad to hospital tonight. he passed out

Patient: My dad passed out two times tonight and tells me he feels fine now should I take him to a hospital tonight or just make sure he follows yo with a dr apointment

Symptoms: Was taking a shower passed out. Said he got out of shower passed out again not sure how long. Said he felt cold sweats

Doctor: Thanks for consulting ATD.He may be having Transient ischemic attack, Syncope, Hypoglycemia, etc. It is a type of me dical urgency and he requires medical attention as soon as possible. Do no wait for an appointment and rush him to ER/ED. Meanwhile, check his blood pressure and blood glucose levels and administer medication that he has been using.Hope this cleared your query and wishing you all the best. Have a nice day.