Should I take my dad to the hospital

Patient : Should I take my dad to the hospital if his blood pressure and sugar levels are 158/82 & 190? He has high blood pressure and diabetes?
Symptoms:  Anxiety, high blood pressure and sugar.,dried lips.
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. Your dad has systolic hypertension along with diabetes. He needs treatment definitely.. Take him to a health care centre, they will prescribe him appropriate change in medications which he will have to take regularly. Make sure he is following diabetic diet and exercising daily for atleast half an hour. Hope this helps. Take care.