Should I take plan b???

Patient

Q: Should I take plan b?
I am supposed to start my period within the next day or two, and I'm trying to figure out if I should take plan b. Two and a half days ago my boy spent the night, no condom. I'm a virgin. However, I know you can get pregnant off of Precum. He didn't completely ejaculate, however he had shorts and boxers on and I had nothing on and he went in to me a little bit after fooling around for a while. I don't know if he had any Precum for sure. The next morning I had underwear on and he had nothing and he was rubbing against me (no penetration at ALL) however when he pulled away he had a little precum. I am supposed to start my period within the next couple days and would rather not take plan b because of how bad it can screw up your cycle and the side effects could make it hard for me to go to work tomorrow.

There was no penetration (and the little that there was there was two layers between us), I shouldn't be ovulating (been a month since my last period), and only precum.

No BC

So should I even be worried at all??

Doctor