Should I take the morning after pill?

Q: Background: I started out on one US brand of birth control pill (Afaxys) and took it for 21 days and then my period started on a Tuesday (it was supposed to start on the Sunday but took a couple days to kick in). I wanted to then switch to a new type of pill when I got back to Singapore called Diane 35 (cyproterone acetate 2mg, ethinylestradiol 0.035 mg). I didn't realize that I was supposed to start this on the day of my period for my last pill pack, so I started taking it a few days after my period started on the Friday. I had emailed Ask the Doctor before and I think the answer was saying that it was OK and that I should just start the new pill pack right away.

Now I have 2 pills left in this Diane 35 pack. I was a bit worried about the effectiveness of the pill pack since I started taking the pills a bit late so after having sex recently without a condom, I took the morning after pill.

I have had sex without a condom again about 60 hours ago but my partner did not finish. A couple days before that I had missed a pill but took 2 pills the next day to make up for it. I'm just a bit worried about whether I could get pregnant. Should I take the morning after pill again? I think pre-cum could still contain active sperm so I was a bit worried about that.

I have been taking the pill almost daily (just 2 times I missed it and then took 2 the next day) but I was just worried about the fact that I switched pill brands and started the new pill brand a few days later than I should have. Thank you!

Symptoms:  None

After going through your detailed history, would suggest that you need not have to worry about pregnancy chances.Since you have taken the pills rightly and even taken 2 pills on missing one,also sexual act did not have ejaculation.There is also no need to take morning after pill when you are on a scheduled birth control.
Hence,there is almost nil chances of pregnancy. Don't worry .In case of early pregnancy symptoms ,do a beta hCG test to rule out pregnancy
Hope this helped