Should I worry about two instances of microscopic blood in my urine?

Patient : Suggested category: hematuria 5 months ago I went to my local hospital because I was passing blood in my urine, had severe pain in my back and side and was vomiting. I was told that I had a kidney stone and would be referred to the stone clinic. This referral has just taken place (2 weeks ago), and I was told that it was not a kidney stone. I was asked to give a urine sample, and was contacted 2 days later and told that as there was microscopic blood present I would need a cystoscopy. Prior to the cystoscopy, I was asked to give a second urine sample which I was told also showed microscopic blood. The cystoscopy was all clear, and I was advised that I was now discharged. Should I continue to be concerned about the microscopic blood in my urine?