Should my mom visit a cardiologist or rather a psychiatrist?

Q: My mom (52 years old) has a pumping sensation in her left groin area, which proceeds to her left arm as well. The other day she was feeling nauseous (no vomiting) and fell unconcious for a few seconds. They took her to the emergency room where she was tested negative for all kinds of diseases. Can someone please advice me what is going on with her?

She is suffering with all kinds of symptoms for years now. 7 years ago she had a surgery for a discus hernia in the neck area. Since then she has been taking Xanax (one per day at night). She is a single person, no sexual life at all, generally with a pessimistic outlook at life.

Are all her troubles down to a psychical disorder? I am now really hopeless. She would not consider visiting a psychologist.

Thank you in advance,
A worried daughter

Symptoms:  Pumping sensation in the left groin area, speedy heartbeat at times, BP 120/80, tiredness, weakness, dizziness, signs of depression