SHould we seek Medical Attention ?

Patient

Q: Morning Doctor,
My house spouse is experiencing numbness/tingling in lips, left side face, left hand (fingers mainly)
It started yesterday after we had lunch at Taco Bell (possibly a coincidence) He had 1 item different that contained Steak instead of the beef we normally get. Short of 24hrs by 4hrs ago, don't feel it's any kind of food or preservative allergy. He also has bad teeth, little overweight, & smokes 1-2 Cigarellos almost daily. Not likely diabetic. Concerned it's stroke related. He mentioned Bells Palsy, but since this is not only face related I didn't think so. Your thoughts PLEASE ?
Thank you kindly for your assistance...the not yet Mrs. (Leslie)

Symptoms:  Numbness/tingling - face (left side) Hand/fingers (left) Lips
Doctor