Shoulder

Patient

Q: Hi I have been having shoulder pain for two months I had an xray a week ago and my clavical bone is seperated so my ortho sent me for a mri the mri report said every thing was ok expect my long head bicepmuscle is poorly visualized and I have mild postireour sublaxtion with respect to the glenoid fossa and humeral head I don't know what that means but my ortho said nothing is wrong should I get a second opinion please help im in a lot of pain I can't raise my arm and my shoulder blade hurts

Symptoms:  Can't raise my arm and my shoulder blade hurts bulge in my arm that's hard
Doctor