Shoulder and clavical, suspected sprain or tear, three years no heal.

Patient

Q: Are isolated coracoclavicular ligament injuries possible without notable or obvious damage or pain to the acromiclavicular joint? injury is a result of repetative motion and eventual tear or tweek feeling which became more frequent every day for 6 or 7 weeks, 8-10 times during last day at work, far longer than most people may have stuck it out(I shouldn't have continued past week 1). also possibly contributing to the injury may have been a forceful blow to the head and neck opposite of the injured clavical area. this seemed like a minor injury 17 years previous while playing rugby which at the time seemed to heal(not completely) but ever since has caused me to have trouble with some excersises like the shoulder press. initially, from the latest repetative motion injury i had frozen shoulder, deformation(shoulder sunken and rolled forward slightly), lack of motion range, severe discomfort, numbness and tingling extending to my neck and hand, and moderate pain. deep tissue message(7-8 visits, last was a year ago) helped the deformation, frozen shoulder, and most of the pain has subsided but the injury is still there and easily agitated. sometimes moderate but mostly minor discomfort in every joint, ligament or muscle of the clavical and shoulder area but mostly up and under the clavical(sensative to touch but somewhat dull pain) and all around the shoulder blade(feels out of place with pinched nerve feelings) sometimes still numbness and tingling. mainly i have pain and can feel a small lump right about where, to the best of my knowledge, the trapezoid or conoid ligaments are located.
1st diagnosis from a young doctor was a sprain to the acromioclavicular joint. i went with message therapy at 1st but even upon the 2nd visit to said doctor she didn't feel it was necessary to scan it, instead she offered me a cortizone shot which i declined because i believed her to be wrong. however, i can see how she might think this because i can't find anything in regards to an isolated coracoclavicular injury either.

Doctor