Shoulder and scapula pain

Q: 2 years ago I was grappling with my mate and he bent my elbow up towards the sky while I was laying down way to far and I heard a lot of popping sound but no pain. the next day I woke up with terrible back and shoulder pain. went to the er took xray and mri they told me its fine its just impingement its been 2 yrs and my shoulder, neck, scapula and ribs still hurts and feel weak. I have no strength at all on my right arm and my shoulder and scapula pop all the time. I dont know what to do anymore please help me

Symptoms:  Pain in shoulder, neck, scapula and ribs. sometimes finger goes numb