Shoulder injury

Q: I'm a healthy 20 year old male who fell on the 8th on this month, it is now the 13th. I'm 205lbs and I landed directly on my shoulder, taking all my weight on the shoulder.

At first I couldn't move it, I couldn't dress, I couldn't change gear with that arm for the first two days, now I am able to do those things with only slight pain.

It is painful however, when I move it in certain ways, or try and sleep on it, I can't lay down on my side as it's still two painful.

The shoulder I think looks only very slightly different and this maybe due to swelling rather than any fractures.

The pain is on the top of the joint between the shoulder and the arm.

My questions are: is it worth me seeing a doctor, could it be there is a fracture even though the pain has died down a lot (except for the afore mentioned activities), and is it normal for there still to be pain a week after an injury of this nature.