Shoulder MRI help and recovery

Q: I have just had an mri and would basically like to have it explained and what can be done with the results

There is a degree of moderate ACJ degeneration without significant osteophyte formation.There is a mild lateral acromial downsloping with flat/concave acromial undersurface. There is high signal change extending into the superior labrum into the 11o'clock and 12 o'clock position without obvious tear. Intact bicep anchor. No other obvious labral abnormality. No hill-sachs lesion and no bankart lesion. Normal rotator cuff muscle bellies, no bone bruising.

I play rugby and have been experiencing pain and would like to get back playing asap

Symptoms:  Shoulder pain