Shoulder/Neck pain

Patient: I have pain in my left shoulder and the left side of my neck that radiates down my arm all the way to my wrist. It also goes down to the apex of my shoulder blade. It feels like the painful part of getting frogged or hitting your funny bone. If I press on the base of my neck or if I get a massage the base of my shoulder blade it sends a Sharp pain down my arm. My arm feels weak. It is a constant pain with different degrees of pain ranging from 5/10 to 8/10. I have been having this pain since around January but it is progressively getting worse. I have been on prednisone and ibu therapy for month’s and had a steroid shot but it is it helping. Xrays and mri show bone spurs and arthritis. What’s wrong with me.

Symptoms: I have pain in my left shoulder and the left side of my neck that radiates down my arm all the way to my wrist. It also goes down to the apex of my shoulder blade. It feels like the painful part of getting frogged or hitting your funny bone. If I press on the base of my neck or if I get a massage the base of my shoulder blade it sends a Sharp pain down my arm. My arm feels weak. It is a constant pain with different degrees of pain ranging from 5/10 to 8/10.

Doctor: