Shoulder , neck pain and abornaml looking back

Patient

Q: Hey recently I have had a lot of back and neck pains...and suddenly I felt like my whole body is leaned towards one side and thus making my shoulders and body seem narrower....I also felt like my ribcage suddenly dropped down a little and my chest now seems very different...theres also a visble small hump on my back and a small lump of loose skin around the middle of back( rib cage area at the back)
I have already once been to the doc regarding this and he seemed very carefree about it..kindly help!
thanks

Symptoms:  lump in the middle of the back ( loose skin)
neck seems tilted
depression
shoulders have seemed to get narrower than before
one leg feels longer than the other
one shoulder seems way rolled forward than the other
fatigue and laziness
Doctor