Shoulder pain

Q: I have a lot of pain in my right shoulder it feels like someone is driving a nail into the shoulder . I also have limited range of motion and cannot lift my arm up. I also have tingling and numbness down my arm
and into my hand and right below my shoulder blade is very sore that pain i can feel shoot up from right below my shoulder blade and up my neck especially when I put my head down. Also when i try to move my arm there are shooting pains.. What do you think this is... I have tried dry and moist heat, anti inflamatory meds, ben gay, ice packs and tylenol and nothing helps and my pain level is at about a 8 with it reaching a 10 at times throughout the day