Shoulder Pain and Elbow Pain

Patient

Q: I have Pain from my shoulder to my elbow on my left arm. Sometimes my hand goes numb. Also my shoulder will click and pop a lot whenever i move it. If i touch certain parts of my elbow it will also make my hand go numb. I am a 23 year old male.

Symptoms:  Pain From my shoulder to my elbow. Especially sharp in the back of my shoulder sometimes. Also sometimes extremely sharp in my elbow.
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to askthedoctor.com.
The most likely possibility is cervical nerve compression leading to these symptoms.
I will advice you get MRI cervical spine and shoulder done to look for it.
Treatment will depend on the degree of compression. In early cases, medical treatment in form of pregabalin and methylcobalamin is advised. In severe cases, surgical intervention may be required.
Visit your doctor and you can share my opinion with him. He will order the test for you after proper examination.
I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.