Shoulder pain and subluxation after surgery 2 years ago.

Patient: Hello. I experienced a posterior shoulder dislocation during a seizure about 2 and a half years ago. After the seizure I found out that I had a torn labrum, so then I underwent arthroscopic shoulder surgery. I did 3 months of PT, but now 2 and a half years later and now I’ve experienced 4 or 5 shoulder subluxation.

Symptoms: Shoulder seems to ‘pop’ of place frequently along with numbness and pain.

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your shou lder can have frequent subluxation due to an old injury of labrum. You may need MRI of the shoulder of see the defect. You may need again arthroscopy operation so it is advisable to visit arthroscopic orthopaedics surgeon. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care