Shoulder pain that is getting worse

Q: I have pain in my shoulder and sometimes neck and the past few days its been intense at times. I feel last week in my right side and my left arm went back also. my shoulder did not bother me much at first, but now at time the pain is really intense.

Is this something to be worried about?

Symptoms:  Pain along the top of my shoulder sometimes it achy and really bother me other times it just there and not really bother me.
at times i can not move my arm to do simple things

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having frozen shoulder. Its treatment is mobilisation exercises of shoulder and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can see an Orthopedician for it. Hope your query got answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.