Shoulder pain whenever I work my shoulder, maybe because of the gym.

Q: I have a pain in my right shoulder whenever I lift my arm or do motions involving my shoulder, e.g. push ups or shoulder presses. I started feeling the pain when I went to the gym, when doing a shoulder overhead press, i would feel a pain in my right shoulder. Hoping it would go away I continued to workout. I've rested for 2 days not going to the gym and its been 6 days since my shoulder started hurting. I'm not sure what it is, the pain is inside my shoulder on the front side near the top.