Shrimp edcedrin

Patient

Q: This morning i ate shrimp ewith safron rice and a few minutes later i took edcedrin for my menstrual cramps then layed down no less than 5 minutes hives appearing on my face and neck. my face and neck got hot and itchy and swelled and i got a fever so my mom put rubbing alcohol on it then within an hour they were gone. so what happened to me then??
Ps. I'm not allelergic to shrimp or safron rice nor edcedrin
This happened today....i was going to the hospital but my mom wanted to wait a few minutes tThis morning i ate shrimp ewith safron rice and a few minutes later i took edcedrin for my menstrual cramps then layed down no less than 5 minutes hives appearing on my face and neck. my face and neck got hot and itchy and swelled and i got a fever so my mom put rubbing alcohol on it then within an hour they were gone. so what happened to me then??
This happened today....i was going to the hospital but my mom wanted to wait a few minutes to see if i was going to start. weezing and other normal allergic reactions...but thank god I'm alright o see if i was going o start. weezing and other normal allergic reactions...but thank god I'm alright oh yeah my mom t me not to wash my face but just put water on my face

Symptoms:  Itchy hot throat hives fever
Doctor

Patient: Please omit the last paragraph