Shrinkage of penis

Patient

Q: I am 25 years male habituated of masturbation a lot (too much, 2 - 3 times a day when free but 1 time a day in busy day before sleep it act like sleeping pill for me even now) now i am observing shrinkage in my penis and also very weak sperm like water which put me in a deep worry
i have consulted a homeopathic doctor who assured me that things will be normal in 3 -4 months and i have stopped masturbation now and keeping my self very busy in other stuff then porn.
and one of my friend visited a herbal (Unani) doctor for power up and he was praising that doctor so i was willing to give a go for it

i was willing to know
1.how to control masturbation
2.how can regain my sexual power back as i am planning for a marriage
3.can i take unani and homeo medicines along
4.how much time it takes.

Symptoms:  Shrinkage of penis
Doctor