Shrinking penis

Q: When younger my penus was about 13 cem long erected. At at 61 i had white spots on the genital organ and went to see a urologist. He said i had Leaken disease and would have to get part of the skin removed.
I went to a famous hospital here in Rome Istituto Dermopatico dell'Immacolata (IDI)and was operated. The did a circusicion. Since then My penis has shrunk to the point that irected it isabout 6 cm. A total loss of 6-7 cm. In its relaxed state it is just a button and i have difficulty with sex and also urinating. I am 70 years old. What has happened. Can this situation be reversed ?