Sick baby

Patient : Hi my 19 month old baby just woke up with diarrhea, vomiting and a temperature of 103. What should i do or what should i look for?
Doctor :   Hello, I understand how concerned you are about your babys health. The most important thing to do is to keep your baby h ydrated. Fever, Diarrhea and vomits could dehydrate a baby very fast and complicate his prognosis. Pedialyte is a good choice.Secondly you might want to keep your baby in light clothes to lower his temperature, also baths using lukewarm water help decreasing the temperature. Fever could cause seizures in children of that age; I would suggest you to give acetaminophen or Childrens Tylenol according to his weight and age.His entirely process might be caused by a Virus called Rotavirus which is very common in children of that age. If the symptoms especially continue for the next couple of days, a visit to the pediatrician might be mandatory to rule out other possibilities. I wish him a prompt recovery.