x
175 Physicians Online

Question:

Sick Boyfriend

My boyfriend have headaches almost everyday, and by night they get worst. But right now his nose is bleeding, he has a headache, and his throat is sore. He also says that he's feeling extremly hot. What could be wrong with him and what medicine can I give him?

Answer:

Your boyfriend could be having a really high fever right now that is why he feels hot, has headaches and his nose is bleeding. Try giving him Paracetamol for now. Better yet, see a doctor because the sore throat could be causing the fever. I hope this helps.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA