Sick when I wake up early

Q: I'm 14, i've had alot of stomach problems that i never knew about. I always seem to had stomachaches but i never told anyone because i've had them my whole life and i thought it was normal. I went to Sick Kids Hospital but they couldn't find anything wrong with me.

The problem is every time i wake up early i get really sick. I get dizzy, have a headache, feel very hot, shake a lot like i'm cold, have 1-3 bowel movements, feel hungry but feel way too sick to eat, and i sometimes throw up. I usually get better within the day. If i get up at noon i'll feel perfectly fine. Most of the time during the day i'll get really sick, like when i have coffee or hot chocolate. I'd have to have a bowel movement directly after i drink it. Also when i go shopping i usually seem to get very hot and have to go to the bathroom. I've been tested for Crohn's and Celiac disease but i have neither. Could this be caused by stress? Do you have any ideas what i could have or what i should take for it? Thanks