Sickle cell trait or Sickle cell disease

Patient : Baby 16 month old blood test results Hb A 58% , Hb S 35.5%. Is my baby ill? what form of thalasemia is or its sickle cell?
Symptoms:  She looks a bit white in the face,but palms and eyes are ok
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, Presence of HbS (35%- which should be ideally zero after 8 mont hs), but with a higher proportion of HbA than HbS is - Sickle cell trait (HbAS) or sickle α-thalassemia. So your daughter has either of the two. This needs an evaluation by the haematologist and further examination by the paediatrician for signs of cyanosis. I hope i have answered your query specifically, Regards