x
Browse
190 Physicians Online

Question:

Sickness and feeling faint - on asthma medication.

Hi im just wondering why i keep vomiting , im not pregnant ,its this de ja vu type thing thats coming across me then thats when the vomiting feeling comes along and then i get sick its happening every few days im 22 years old and worried what this could be

Answer:

It is very difficult to determine the cause of your illness on history alone. There could be several reasons for symptoms of vomiting and may require further evaluation by a doctor. A possibility in your case could be due to reflux disease as a result of asthma medication. Becotide, is a synthetic corticosteroid drug used in preventing asthma attacks. The side effects of this drug include oral thrush, osteoporosis, reflux disease, and cushing's syndrome.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA