Side effect for Omeprazole, should I continue the medication?

Patient : I started treatment for ecessive stomach acid on friday 1-6-12 with a perscription of Omeprazole delayed release tablets 40 mg. I have taken two doses, but today 1-8-12 I started getting a numbness on the right side of my face. This feeling bothered me off and on all day and night also causing my anxiety level to rise significantly. I want to know if I should continue with the medication or wait until I speak to my regular Doctor tomorrow.