Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Side effect of Delay cream for men

Side effect of Delay cream for men

Patient: I have PE problem. so i use delay cream for prolong sex drive. I want to ask that Is there any harm to use these kinds of delay cream regularly? because i use this cream once in a week during sex.

Doctor: Delay creams for premature ejaculation often contain topical anesthetics such as lidocaine or prilocaine that dull the s ensation on the penis to help delay ejaculation. The most common side-effect of using these creams is the reduced sexual pleasure because of decreased sensitivity. Often the female partners may also complain of reduced genital sensitivity and decreased sexual pleasure.It is seen that combination therapy with psychotherapy, sexual therapy and medication give the best results in the treatment of PE.

Guest: Apply this Cream and Wear a Condom. It will help preventing the reduced genital sensitivity of you partner.