Side Effect of Supplement

Patient

Q: I bought 30 capsules of the multivitamin supplement Conzace. I just took my first capsule today and after some minutes or so I felt like vomiting- you know that feeling when saliva secretes uncontrollably from the sides of the inside of your mouth and i had to run to the sink to spit them out otherwise I'll vomit for real?

Should I continue taking this everyday until the side effect is gone? Or should I forget about taking the vitamins at all and waste the 29 capsules I have left?

NOTE: I took the vitamins for about 4 or 5 consecutive days on the second week of November that just passed to fight off some cold and cough. I can only remember one instance of feeling the same - saliva secretion in the mouth - while I was at work but eventually forgot about it because I was too busy with work; but i'm not even sure because as far as I remember the feeling lasted briefly and I thought at that time that maybe it was all psychological because I had read on the net about such effects before I took the supplement. Nonetheless, all in all I thought I was fine with the supplement.

Symptoms:  I felt like vomiting- you know that feeling when saliva secretes uncontrollably from the sides of the inside of your mouth and i had to run to the sink to spit them out otherwise I'll vomit for real?
Doctor