Side effects after taking medicine, dry vagina 

Patient

Q: I was on metronidazole for 7 days I finished all of my doses and now my vagina feels dry, is that normal?

Symptoms:  Dry vagina, a little swollen on vagina lip
Doctor

Yes it is a normal side effect of metronidazole and should get fine in a week . You should not be worried much. Secondly, the swollen lip is probably due to frictional injury to the labia and hence tight underwears should be avoided.
With the complete course of antibiotic , the infection in vagina must have been treated by now and hence dryness is common.
I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards