Side-effects and benefits of masturbation

Q: I've been doing hand job this month twice a daily and i'm afraid to continue doing because i heart lots bad news about masturbation so is there side -effects or benefits in the future if i keep doing ?

Thank you for your query at

Let me assure you, masturbation is an extremely healthy process which lets us express our sexual desires and also helps in improving the semen formation and quality. It helps in getting rid of old semen, speeding up the process of new semen formation.

As the saying goes "Too much of anything is bad", so yes, you can masturbate, but not to an extent where it starts hampering your daily life. Some people get very tired after masturbation, so for them, 1-2 times per week is advised. For others, masturbation can be done even once every alternate day, and this does not have any negative effects on health.

Hope this was helpful.