Side effects from ipill after 2 weeks

Patient : Had unprotected sex, took an ipill within 4 hours, having stomach and head ache sinc d past 2 weeks...help!!!
Symptoms:  Stomachache, headache, backpain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for trusting ATD for your health care. These symptoms are the side effects of I-pill due to high dosa ge of hormone in it. They can resolve by its own in 2-3 days. In your case as it is persistent from last two weeks, you should consult your treating doctor for the same to rule out the cause. Meanwhile, you should consume green tea, take antacid and do not take any stress. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Regards