Side effects of neck strain

Patient : On Dec. 22nd I was in a car accident and suffered next strain. I already had neck problems prior to that. The doctor in the ER sent me home with a neck brace to be wore for a week. On Dec. 27th I lost my balance and fell hard on my cement porch with my neck smacking off the screen door. Frankly I\'m surprised I didn\'t break the glass I hit so hard. Ive been having a problem with balance and just this past Thursday I fell again on cement, not hitting my head this time, but everything hurts.
Symptoms:  I am having balance issues, twice since falling on Thursday I was able to catch myself before I fell. I feel lightheaded, everything hurts including my neck and I have been extremely tired. Yesterday I took a nap that lasted 4 hours but I'm having problems sleeping throughout the night. I am bi-polar and take medication for it and it does make me tired before bed but nothing like this. I made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. Is there a chance she may admit me to the hospital to do a battery of testing?