Side Effects of Neurorubine Forte

Patient : Hi, my grandmother recently started using Neurorubine Forte and has since been experiencing some fatigue and pain in her legs. Not sure if its linked to the Neurorubine Forte. Can you advise whether this can be a side effect of the vitamin and whether she should stop?
Doctor :   Neurorubine Forte include Vitamin B complex . This is very safe, and not causing any serious side effects except for all ergic reaction in very few patients fatigue and leg pain are not the side effects of Neurorubine Forte, even it is given arbitrarily to patients with these complaints. There must be some other reasons for fatigue and leg pain Hope this will help if you have any further queries, please donot hesitate