Side effects of protein powder

Patient : In nov. month i had fever,for two weeks,again in dec i had fever for long time and i felt weak, i had allergy on my back (pimples) from 23 dec i didn't had any fever,but i feel weak for two weeks. now i have muscle pain little when i sits on chair. plus my digestion is too weak,i eat anything after 3 hrs i have to for stools actually i took weigh gold protein powder for approx six month. i made all test of blood nothing was found,i feel some heaviness in my muscle of right eye i am a vegetarian please guide what to do
Symptoms:  Pain in muscles of legs ,little pain on alternate legs,improper digestion,acne on back,heaviness in right eye muscle